Wednesday, July 13

Summer Update--June

Pardon me as I sit here in silence sipping red wine and venting on my blog. But, can I just say, that after a month and a half of no schedule, trying to get my kids to cooperate with waking up early enough to get to Vacation Bible School is KILLING me! Tucker went to bed in tears tonight because he is completely off his rocker tired. And Cameron is yawning and yawning and yawning. But refuses to give in. Anyways, three days of vacation bible school has caught up with us and this Mommy has had it. Two days left and then back to no routine and lazy mornings.

In the meantime, here are two updates from June. This first photo is of Cameron in her T-Ball uniform. She had a great team, good coaches, good friends, and lots of fun. Had a great time cheering her on and looking forward to next summer with both Cameron and Tucker in T-ball. Also, looking forward to this fall with Tucker playing his first organized sport of Soccer. I hate soccer, but I love watching this boy do anything active. Can't wait!


And secondly, one of my craft projects (don't ask me how I had the time) that I created for my neice Bria's baptism, which also took place this month. This card used some left over DCWV The Green Stack scraps and also some cards from last year's Project Life kit. I thought it turned out pretty cute! But not as cute as Bria was in her white angel dress when she got baptised a few weekends ago. What a lucky girl to be part of such a great family. My sister is an awesome Mommy and Jeff is a rocking Daddy. Love you guys!

Looking forward to some more posts sharing some of my recent scrapbook projects. Keep watching for those! For now, I'm going to finish this wine and enjoy some bad tv in the silence of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment