Sunday, July 15

Dancing Queen

I hate to brag but I really do have some awesome kids.  And so this post is just dedicated to Cameron and her awesomeness when it comes to ballet and other dancing.  This year as her fourth year dancing.  She started when she was three with baby ballerinas, moved on to tutu toddlers, then took a year off from ballet to try tap and jazz, and now just finished Ballet I.  She also took clogging this year so she is pretty much my dancing queen and she loves it.

This year's recital theme was Charlotte's Web.  When I first heard that they were dancing to this theme and she was going to be a yellow duck I was a little confused.  But when she brought home her yellow sparkly tuto, I was in love.  I love the classic puffy tutus and they looked adorable!  You probably notice the very large spider on the hay bale beside her.  Yep, I believe that's supposed to be Charlotte.
 
 
And lucky girl that she is, she got to dance with her Aunt Mimi who also takes ballet.  She was Templeton the Rat and danced a kick ass solo to "Welcome to the Junkyard" which was actually the song "Welcome to the Jungle".  Amazing!
 
 
 
And like always, she's surrounded in boys.  The only girl out of eight cousins on the Brown side, she's used to being doted on and running the show.  A few of her cousins and brothers patiently sitting through yet another dance recital. Bradly looks proud as can be (left in the orange shirt). 


We are being lazy this morning.  I am getting ready to fix some Sunday breakfast and then on to yet another family bash.  This time for my youngest neice, Kimber.  Happy first birthday!  And then onto our round of birthdays which starts next Sunday with Tucker turning five.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment