Saturday, August 21

My photo choice for the day


I love this shot. And in an attempt to be keep you guys from thinking this blog has become nothing but a bitch session for pregnant me, here is a photo I just had to share. I found this on thepioneerwoman.com in her gallery of "love" photos. It didn't catch my eye first, but then I really went back to look and I just love the contrast of the young couple and the old couple. Both equally in love, but what a lifetime of memories the old couple must have and what an exciting place to be when you are first in love with somebody.

There's not alot I can say about this photo that isn't being said just by looking at it. Enjoy your weekend. And thanks for sticking around, those of you whom I haven't scared away by now with my crazy hormonal rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment