Friday, August 27

Seven Years

August is full of milestones for my family. And this weekend is our seventh wedding anniversary. Yup. Seven. And while we never quite looked like this couple, our wedding was beautiful and perfect for us. And so is our marriage. It may not be Hollywood's version of happily ever after, but the two of us work. Better when I'm not huge, and fat, and bitchy. But it still kinda does. And I feel so blessed that I met Matt and that we have come so far in seven years.

And maybe classy and vintage isn't our look, but this was one we certainly pulled off last fall...

And here is a classic look....

And here we are leaving our own wedding...


No top hat and tails for this Logger. Nope, couldn't even leave the tux on to get out of the reception. Carried a t-shirt and a ball cap with us. Seriously. But this is what I have grown to love about Matt. Matt, I love you more today than I ever have before. It's been a great ride so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment